An ITE Learning Hub Webinar
Accurately estimating the new trips for mixed-use developments is challenging as approximating the amount of external new trips they generate requires appropriate reductions and multimodal adjustments.
It is very important to know how much traffic impact there may be on adjacent street network, however, new external trips may sometimes be internally captured due to the multi-modal nature of the study site. Failure to account for this can lead to over-estimation of trips.
In this webinar, the presenter will use the latest ITE data and guidelines to quickly and accurately analyze mixed-use developments using OTISS Pro, an add-on to ITETripGen web-based app.
At the end of this webinar, the participants will understand:
- How to quickly and accurately analyze internal capture for mixed-use developments
- Recommended the trip reduction process and its importance
- How to account for multimodal setting of your study sites and estimate the new external trips
- How to present trip generation analysis results with internal capture
- ITE-recommended practice for estimating internal capture for mixed-use developments
Speaker: Mallikarjuna (Arjun) Kenchappagoudra
Click the event below to read the speaker's bio.
This fee includes a web event recording, webinar evaluation, and certificate of completions.
PDH/CM Credit: 1.5
You have 60 days to view this webinar following registration.