CME Available | Free
Recorded April 2022
A program offered by Napa Solano Medical Society in collaboration with the Napa County Public Health Dept. and Solano County Public Health Dept.
- Understand which therapeutics are available for mild to moderate COVID-19 disease.
- Understand which antibodies are available for pre-exposure prophylaxis.
- Understand what are considered high- risk medical conditions that make patients at high risk for hospitalization and death.
- Understand what constitutes mild to moderate COVID 19 disease and timing of treatment.
- Know where to obtain therapy.
00:00 Welcome and Overview, Colleen Townsend, MD
01:02 Therapeutics & Guidelines, Karen Relucio, MD
21:51 Therapeutics in Solano County, Christine Wu, MD, MPH
33:35 Operationalizing COVID-19 Treatments, Michael Mason, MD
41:52 mAb Treatment, Eric Grigsby, MD
49:07 Thank you and Contact Information, Colleen Townsend, MD
For questions, contact Jenn Mullins, Associate Director of Education and Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-654-5383 x6305
Accreditation Statement: The ACCMA is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education. Credit Designation Statement: ACCMA designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.