Online Seminar | CME Available
Recorded March 1, 2022
Learn how your practice can become environmentally sustainable, while saving money! This program will explain the environmental and climate impacts of outpatient healthcare and conduct a workshop so that attendees will know how they can add environmental sustainability to their practices in ways that will save them money and help create healthier communities.
- Be aware of the health risks of climate change to Bay Area patients
- Understand the environmental and climate impacts of outpatient healthcare practices
- Learn what resources are available to health professionals and managers for environmental sustainability
- Learn easy steps that practices can take to add environmental sustainability using ACCMA’s My Green Doctor program
- Learn methods for communicating wise environmental choices to patients
Accreditation Statement: ACCMA is accredited by the Institute for California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education.
Credit Designation Statement: ACCMA designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.