Review some of the most critical privacy and security standards in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Rules. In this one-hour webinar with expert HIPAA and practice management consultant David Ginsberg, you will receive important updates on who is covered, what information is protected, how you can stay secure in the Information Age, and how to avoid costly mistakes, as well as what is new for compliance.
- Security compliance: is our risk analysis sufficient?
- Cyber liability: Risk mitigation, resilience, and insurability.
- Recent HIPAA enforcement actions and compliance reviews: what can we learn from them?
- Understand data classification and management.
- Understand business associate and vendor risks, how to extend your best practices.
- Understand the HIPAA technical and cybersecurity risks.
- Understand the cybersecurity framework.
David Ginsberg is co-founder and president of PrivaPlan Associates, Inc. He has more than 30 years of experience in the health care industry with expertise in medical practice management and regulatory compliance. He is the official HIPAA advisor to ACCMA and the California Medical Association (CMA).
Accreditation Statement: The ACCMA is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education Credit Designation Statement: ACCMA designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.