In this webcast, you will hear directly from the architects behind MESA White Paper #35: “Harnessing the Power of Metrics to Diagnose and Solve Business Problems” as they share some of their experiences. This white paper was the result of a study conducted to evaluate how several different manufacturers successfully used metrics to diagnose and solve issues in their plants. Learn first-hand the methods they implemented and how they utilized the power of metrics in various environments. The paper outlines the different processes involved in harnessing the power of metrics, and this webcast includes specifics on:
- the three pillars of Information consumption for Manufacturing Performance Management
- a real-world case example of how performance in a supplier can impact the customer’s performance – and how they diagnosed and solved the problem with metrics
- a look at the information requirements across the enterprise and various roles
- the selection of key business problems,
- the identification of the right metrics to analyze them, and
- the actual management practices using these metrics.