This paper is based on a short survey conducted by MESA International and its media partner IndustryWeek during the summer of 2011. It is a snapshot of initiatives, metrics practices and improvements achieved. The respondents come from all disciplines and cover an array of responsibility in their companies. The companies represent a wide cross section of manufacturing and production industries.
Date Published: February 2012
- Ted Bobkowski, Innovative Manufacturing Solutions Inc.
- Jill Jusko, IndustryWeek
- Julie Fraser, Cambashi Inc.
- Steve Minter, IndustryWeek
- Darren Riley, Rockwell Automation
- Israel Gatt, D.S.D. Data Systems Designers 1989 LTD
- Sean Robinson, GE Intelligent Platforms
- George Maxson, Cormetech Inc.
- Conrad Leiva, iBASEt
- Gary Mintchell, Automation World
- Dave Noller, IBM
- John Roach, Rho Consulting, Inc.