Download this eBook to get ideas from manufacturing leaders who are in the midst of strategizing about how to launch or advance their Industrie 4.0 journey to brainstorm a way forward.
The eBook covers insights from The Road Less Travelled Workshop at Industry of Things World in Berlin September 2018. Groups discussed MESA's Smart Manufacturing Roadmap 'The Landscape Explained' which is a guide and framework for building detailed plans to achieve Smart Manufacturing goals.
Participants were given a company scenario in the form of a statement from a CEO who is facing these challenges, along with a related SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis, a brief overview explaining Industrie 4.0, and MESA’s Industrie 4.0 Roadmap. The participants were then asked to complete a MOST analysis (Mission, Objectives, Strategies, Tactics), based on the MESA Roadmap, setting out the company’s new mission, objectives, strategies, and tactics.
Date Published: May 2019
- John Clemons, MESA Marketing Committee Chair, MAVERICK Technologies
- Tim Gellner – Maverick Technologies
- Garrett Clemons – PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Amy Campbell – The Red Checker
- Julie Fraser – Lyno Advisors
- John Clemons – Maverick Technologies
- Pat Panchak – Panchak Media