When it comes to analytics, industrial organizations have a long way to go. So, are you a leader or a follower?
We can do better. LNS Research, in partnership with MESA International, will show you how in our joint webcast, “Analytics that Matter in 2020: A New World.” This virtual event is a live-presented companion to the newly released biennial e-book of the same name, updated for 2020.
Webcast featuring presenters:
- Matthew Littlefield, president and principal analyst at LNS Research
- Andrew Hughes, principal analyst at LNS Research
- Chris Monchinski, MESA Analytics Working Group Chair and MES Director, Automated Control Concepts, Inc.
- Which critical analytics you’re overlooking and how to refocus, even during COVID-19.
- How to create a successful data model and why that’s key to your Industrial Transformation (IX).
- What analytics leaders care about and how you can be an IX leader, too.
- How to transform your organization, not just spin your wheels with more tools.