Please note: During the live webinar, the speaker was experiencing stormy weather and his internet audio was affected as a result. Our apologies for the poor audio quality during the beginning portions of this recording. You can find a transcript of the unclear audio sections in the "Resources" tab above.
Presented by: Benjamin E. Ford, Partner at Verrill Law Office in Portland, ME
Join this town hall webinar to learn additional aspects of the various federal programs initiated due to the COVID-19 crisis. We will discuss not only what is in the law, but how companies can use these tools to survive the crisis and come out on the other side ready to grow.
Topics tentatively include:
• Which employees are eligible for paid leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
• How paid leave has been working and not working (or abused) and how companies can make sure the burdens under the act are shared
• Eligibility and the application process for PPP loans
• Loan forgiveness and how to make sure a company qualifies for 100% of the benefit
• How the federal enhancements to unemployment may help companies retain workers
• Details of the Employee Retention Tax credit
The town hall webinar was recorded and is no longer live.