Real Estate at Auction: Fair and Effective Selling in a Hot MarketView video recording at the bottom of the page.
Speakers: Elizabeth Swicegood, CAI ; Jason Winter, CAI, AARE, AMM, CES
When looking at the current soaring demand for real estate mixed with modern convenience culture, it can be difficult to convince a seller to move to the auction method. How do you make selling at auction the most attractive option in a rigorously competitive market? In this session, learn how to convince a seller that the auction method of marketing real assets is the better way.
Upon completing this session, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the conventional and auction sales contracts
- List the key points to convince a seller the auction method of marketing will achieve a superior result
- Describe the process for conventional versus auction real estate transactions
- Prepare the seller for the “waiting game” and the bidding practices of buyers
- Showcase how the seller’s asset can stand out in the multiple listing service
Community of Practice: Real Estate