In an ever-changing environment, it is vital for you to revisit your business model and business plan. In this workshop, you will learn the ins and outs of two completely different benefit auction business models to help you determine which is best for you. Should you contract auctioneer, or should you do the full-blown production?
After an explanation of service and business structures for both models in a general session, there will be two breakout sessions – each focusing on one of the business models: producing or contracting. Attend the breakout most relevant to your business model and services! You’ll learn the strategy and benefits of the model, opportunities the model provides to clients, and how to promote yourself as a producer, a contractor, or both.
Upon completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your current business plan and implement new ideas
- Identify the business model most relevant to the services you will or do provide
- Market and brand yourself according to your business model and services
- Offer new strategies to clients to develop or improve their fundraising program
- Deliver your services fully and completely as a knowledgeable contractor and/or producer