Auto dealers have long relied on radio stations in their local markets to drive buyers into their businesses. With competition from digital media on the rise, it is more important than ever to understand your local dealer’s perspective when selling ads. This five-part series tells sales teams what they need to know about advertising regulations to be better equipped to engage with auto dealers. Participants will gain a better understanding of disclosure requirements affecting auto dealers, allowing them to communicate more effectively with these potential advertisers.
This program includes five segments entitled:
- Part 1 – Federal and State Regulatory Framework (run time 6 minutes)
- Part 2 – Regulation Z and Regulation M (run time 7 minutes)
- Part 3 – State Law Requirements (run time 9 minutes)
- Part 4 – Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts and Practices (run time 13 minutes)
- Part 5 – FTC Dealer Advertising Cases and Recap (run time 12 minutes)
Learn more about NAB membership