The NAB Leadership Foundation’s goal of the First- Time Manager series e-course is to offer new managers the transitional elements to move from an individual contributor to a manager mindset. The elements included within the modules offer solutions to help managers make an effective transition while learning new behaviors to help with their team’s development as well as their own.
Each of the courses in this program includes:
- Case scenarios with the broadcast industry in mind
- Knowledge checks
- Resources for further reading
The Misunderstood Manager course is the third of five courses in the First-Time Manager's Series.
To purchase the Full Package
The Misunderstood Manager
Upon completion, leaders/managers will be able to:
- Demonstrate a conflict resolution process when communicating to others
- Evaluate a particular situation to establish interests and come to collaborative conclusions
- Support healthier dialogue by learning effective conflict resolution styles
Estimated Course Time: