NAB’s Broadcast Cybersecurity Certificate Program provides the firm cybersecurity education foundation that information technology and engineering staff need to further secure your operations.
The learning objectives in this program are tailored to the needs of our industry with modules aligned with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity, version 1.1,released in May 2018.
Each of the courses in this program includes:
- Case scenarios with the broadcast industry in mind
- Knowledge checks
- Resources for further reading
- Broadcast Cybersecurity Risk Planning and Management
- User and Network Infrastructure Planning and Management for Broadcasters
- Tools and Techniques for Detecting a Cyberattack
- Developing a Continuity of Operations Plan
$100 savings on the individual course price
Learn more about NAB membership