Intentional and collaborative partnerships encourage and empower students, faculty, clients, and staff. When these partnerships are done right, they build powerful campus coalitions to advance the mission, strengthen relationships, and guarantee community success. During this webinar, the American Counseling Association and the National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education will examine the importance of:
- Understanding the core competencies that assist diversity professionals and how they are instrumental in practice during times of crisis, mental trauma, or race issues;
- How core competencies are profoundly supporting students and colleagues; and
- Aligning with or improving competencies to meet today’s and future challenges.
- Clyde Wilson Pickett, Facilitator
- Harrison Davis, Presenter
- Carla Adkinson-Johnson, Presenter