Date: June 29th, 2021, 2:00pm - 4:00pm ET
CE: 2 NAEA CPE
Speaker, Garrett Wasny
IRS Program Number: N/A
Guide to Cyber Security Planning for EA's
This course provides a concise overview of leading cyber security practices and tools. This includes keeping authorized users from accessing your computing systems, and ensuring your employees follow safe computing habits. Discover how to instantly improve your security posture with limited resources and protect your IT environment from cyber threats, vulnerabilities, risks, attacks, and breaches.
- Gain insight into cybersecurity fundamentals
- Develop an easy-to-follow plan that identifies and manages security risks in your operation
- Establish policies and controls that protect your corporate data and networks
- Spotlight free or nearly free cyber security tools
- Discuss the FTC Safeguards Checklist on cyber security
Professional Benefits for the Learner
- Generate a cyber security plan using a FCC template at no cost
- Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach
- Understand why cyber security is especially critical for accountants
- Identify the leading technology gaps and human dynamics behind security breaches
- Cite the leading peer-reviewed marketplaces for cyber security software
Who Should Attend
Practitioners who want to launch, optimize and manage a cybersecurity plan for their operations and improve their threat awareness and resilience.
- NAEA CPE: This course is only eligible for NAEA CPE to be used towards a member's annual 30-hour continuing education requirement. No action is required by the attendee.
Webinar Refund Policy
To request a refund, contact the NAEA education team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. An NAEA education team member will review the request for refund. If the refund request has been approved, the refund will be refunded on the same method of purchase.Live webinars, also offered on-demand will not be refunded.