How AI Can Benefit EAs
CE: 2 NAEA CPE
Speaker: Garrett Wasny
How Artificial Intelligence Can Benefit Enrolled Agents
This course provides a concise overview of artificial intelligence (AI) -- technology that can virtually learn on its own -- and how it can help Enrolled Agents boost their revenue, relevance and value. Topics include AI foundational technologies, AI pros and cons, how AI is already being used in your everyday life, how AI is helping Enrolled Agents, Big Four and AI, AI-specific and enterprise apps, new accounting skills required for AI age, AI training, and key AI resources.
- Explain AI fundamentals
- Discuss how artificial intelligence is disrupting many of the core services and tasks of Enrolled Agents
- Analyze AI’s potential to help Enrolled Agents boost their relevance, value and revenue
- Review the exploding universe of new AI tools now available to EAs
- Identify five foundational technologies that are driving artificial intelligence.
Professional Benefits for the Learner
- Demystify the complexity of AI
- Highlight actionable steps to consider on your AI journey
- Discuss business problems with an AI solution using specific examples and use cases to illustrate challenges and pitfalls
- Compare leading AI vendors in tax and accounting
- Cite examples of artificial intelligence policies that have been developed by leading enterprise and government organizations.
Practitioners who want a basic, non-technical understanding of artificial intelligence and how it's impacting the business world and their EA workflow.
This course qualifies for IRS Continuing Education Hours. NAEA reports IRS CE on a monthly basis. If you have not received your CE Hours in your IRS PTIN Account by the end of the month after receiving the certificate, please contact NAEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar Refund Policy
To request a refund, contact the NAEA education team via email at email@example.com. An NAEA education team member will review the request for refund. If the refund request has been approved, the refund will be refunded on the same method of purchase. Live Webinars, also offered On-Demand Webinars will not be refunded.