Date: December 9th, 2021 at 2:00pm ET
CE: 1 NAEA CE
Speaker: Ken Huffman, CPA
Discussion & learning include: What is Captive Insurance; Who is Eligible; What is Covered; How a captive differs from commercial coverage: How and when a company realizes the return on investment; benefits and structure of captives and more!
Participants who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Understand the main benefits of captive insurance
- Recognize the risk management purpose of using a captive, identify the elements of captive insurance, and recognize why a captive can insure many types of risks
- Identify various types of exposures and possible coverages for the associated risks
- Provide an overview of tax considerations
- Provide an overview of the captive formation process, importance of regulatory and compliance, and reputable captive management services.
This course qualifies for IRS Continuing Education Hours. NAEA reports IRS CE on a monthly basis. If you have not received your CE Hours in your IRS PTIN Account by the end of the month after receiving the certificate, please contact NAEA at email@example.com.
Webinar Refund Policy
To request a refund, contact the NAEA education team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. An NAEA education team member will review the request for refund. If the refund request has been approved, the refund will be refunded on the same method of purchase. Live Webinars, also offered On-Demand Webinars will not be refunded.