Line By Line Tax Basics Certificate Program
Speakers: Darryl Brown, PhD; Gregory Zakarian, EA; Paul G. Massa, EA; Beth Logan, EA
CE: 3 IRS CE
IRS Program #: X9QQU-T-00841-22-S
The Line-by-line basic certificate program addresses in detail how to complete the basic tax forms line by line, no matter what software you are using. Great for new tax preparers or those looking to refresh their skills!
After completing this program, attendees will be able to complete the following tasks.
Overall Learning Objectives:
- To understand the forms, where different items are entered, and from where the entered data came.
- To understand each filing status.
- To understand long-term versus short-term gains and losses.
- To understand the wash rule.
- To understand nominee interest and dividents and how that is entered on the form.
- To understand who needs to complete Part III of Schedule B.
This course contains all THREE sessions for IRS CE credit. If you would like to purchase a single session course for 1 CE at the standard rate, please see the below direct links:
Line by Line Basic Series: Form 1040 Schedules 1 – 3
Line by Line Basic Series: Schedules A, B, and D
Line by Line Basic Series: Schedule C
This course qualifies for IRS Continuing Education Hours. NAEA reports IRS CE on a monthly basis. If you have not received your CE Hours in your IRS PTIN Account by the end of the month after receiving the certificate, please contact NAEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webinar Refund Policy
To request a refund, contact the NAEA education team via email at email@example.com. An NAEA education team member will review the request for refund. If the refund request has been approved, the refund will be refunded on the same method of purchase. Live Webinars, also offered On-Demand Webinars will not be refunded.