This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
2022 July Solutions Room - Stock Option
IRS Program #: X9QQU-T-00881-22-O
CE: 1 IRS credit for live attendance only
Speaker: Chelsea Rustek, EA
This webinar will dive into the reporting basics of some of the more common stock options that many clients see such as Restricted Stock Units, Non-Qualified Stock Options, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and Incentive Stock Options. We will discuss the impact on informational reporting statements such as Form W-2s and Form 1099-B. Additionally, we will focus on the common errors found in reporting and how we can address them in tax return preparation.
- List the most common types of stock options for taxpayers.
- Identify forms used to tie out and verify stock option compensation.
- Describe the type of tax triggered by certain stock options.
- Define what disqualifying dispositions are and what they mean to tax returns.
- Describe planning opportunities presented by those with stock option compensation.
- Recognize how supplemental withholding is calculated and achieved for taxpayers.
This course qualifies for IRS Continuing Education Hours. NAEA reports IRS CE on a monthly basis. If you have not received your CE Hours in your IRS PTIN Account by the end of the following month after receiving the certificate, please contact NAEA at email@example.com.
Webinar Refund Policy
To request a refund, contact the NAEA education team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. An NAEA education team member will review the request for refund. If the refund request has been approved, the refund will be refunded on the same method of purchase. Live Webinars, also offered On-Demand Webinars will not be refunded.