This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Partnerships Certificate Program LIVE - Partnership Education Workshop
IRS Program #: X9QQU-T-00907-22-O
CTEC #: 6257-CE-0111
CE: 2 IRS CE & 2 CTEC credits
Speaker: Jane Ryder EA, CPA & Darryl Brown, PhD, EA, CPA
Partnership Education Workshop
Completed examples of partnership capital accounts, advancedpartner reporting, partner liability allocations, sample closing balance sheets, sale of a partnership interest, and other calculations.
SAMPLES, EXAMPLES, & CALCULATIONS FOR REVIEW
- Sample basis calculations for contributed property, distributions, & liabilities.
- Reporting for contributing or distributing property or other assets
- Capital account calculations for sale of a partnership interest
- Allocation of partnership liabilities between re-course, non-recourse, and qualified non-re-course
- Calculate a Section 754 Step Up and reporting allocated depreciation related to the step up
- Sample balance sheet for partnership dissolution
- Sample amended partnership Form 1065
- Schedules K-2 & K-3, common reporting for domestic partnerships
- Sample K-1 reporting for SMLLC partners, foreign partners, tiered partnerships, or LLCs