This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
S-Corps Certificate Program: Turning Theory to Practice - S-Corps
IRS Program #: X9QQU-T-00900-22-O
CTEC #: 6257-CE-0096
CE: 2 IRS CE credits & 2 CTEC credits
Speakers: Iris K. Palma, J.D & Thomas J. Williams, EA, USTCP
Real-world tax preparation requires you to summarize an entire year’s financial activity within a short timeframe. We’ll dive deeper into typical, unusual, and outlying factors that affect the entity and its reporting form(s). Our sample case studies test your knowledge, including how to sort the data, evaluate the fact pattern, and apply the relevant components. It’s an opportunity to fine-tune your skills.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Analyze and identify common errors
- Gain contextual knowledge of lesser-known issues
- Explore your strengths and weaknesses
- Challenge preconceived assumptions and constraints
- Use practical solutions to correct or adjust accordingly