This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Social Security Insecurity: Gain the Expertise to Help Your Clients – Sponsored by NARSSA
IRS Program #: N/A
Speaker: Martha Shedden
Only 4% of retirees optimize their SS benefits! Understanding the rules that apply to your clients’ personal circumstances can increase their benefit by tens and even hundreds of THOUSANDS of dollars over their lifetime. Join us for this presentation to learn how important it is to help clients optimize their benefits!
- Explain why Social Security is important to retirees as well as younger workers.
- Breakdown basic concepts and rules surrounding Social Security benefits, while also seeing a high-level overview of the complexity of Social Security.
- Understand the proposed changes to the Social Security program in the 2100 Act: A Sacred Trust.
- Discuss benefits to your business by offering Social Security services to your clients.
- Review the outline of the RSSA Credential course and continual membership support to reach professional expertise in Social Security.