This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Tax season is just around the corner, it's time to start thinking of future-proofing your firm. Josh Lance, the Managing Partner at Lance CPA Group, has been running his Chicago-based firm virtually for the last seven years. He'll be sharing his blueprint to build an efficient and profitable virtual firm in time for the next tax season.
- Recognize how to transition your current clients to your virtual way of working.
- List key technology and workflow considerations for a virtual tax season.
- Identify how to motivate and manage a virtual team.
- List common traps to avoid when making the switch to virtual
Which one or all?
- Packaging and bundling your services
- Consultative selling
- Team management
- Process and workflow efficiency