This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Stop the Madness of Tax Season by Renew Group
IRS Program #: N/A
Speakers: Shannon Vincent, Colin Dunn, & Greg Batton
3/15, 4/15, 9/15 and 10/15 were some of the most stressful deadlines in years for accounting firms. It feels never-ending. Tax season is around the corner and many firms experience the “tax season pit in the stomach.”
If you want to learn ways to leverage low hanging fruit in your firm and simple ways to reduce stress and hours without sacrificing profits, this webinar is for you.
You will also hear from Greg Batton, EA that has transformed their firm from living in the gap of what needs to be done, running from deadline to deadline to being proactive with the right clients while generating more profits.
- How making the firm #1 Client serves all stakeholders.
- Solve your “not enough hours in the day” problem.
- Commanding premium pricing with Packaging and Pricing of Services, including tackling scope creep and no more working for free.
- Stop letting the squeaky wheels get the grease.
- Getting the right clients on the bus (and how to price for late arrivals).
- Setting client expectations so they avoid ‘last minute drama’ and focus on the right clients.
Hosted by Renew Group Co-Founders, Shannon Vincent and Colin Dunn, their mission is to transform accounting firms and the lives of their professionals with the education, tools, community, and coaching needed to create better business models. Renew Group is dedicated to revolutionizing the accounting industry, one firm at a time, by delivering tangible, life-changing results.