Meaningful Training to Power Tax Practitioners in 2021Join NAEA and your fellow tax experts August 3-26, 2021 for a month filled with sessions covering the hottest topics, latest IRS updates, and a host of relevant, timely topics to support your practice and your clients. Learn what you will need to enhance your practice and rise to the challenges presented to practitioners in today’s tax landscape.
All sessions now available on demand with this bundle! Save by purchasing the bundle. Individual sessions available for purchase at NAEA standard webinar pricing.
Bundle Includes 22 IRS CE and 4 NAEA CPE.
- Employee vs Independent Contractor - (2 CE) - Speaker: Allan J. Reynolds, EA
- Practice Management: Setting up a Professional Office - (2 NAEA CPE) - Speaker: Leonard Steinberg, EA
- Taxes & Divorce Decrees - (2 CE) - Speaker: Beth Logan
- Estates for Beginners - (2 CE) - Speaker: A.J Reynolds
- Practice Management: Workplace Efficiency - (2 NAEA CPE) - Speaker: Franklin Clark III, EA
- Partnership Basis: Inside & Outside - (2 CE) - Speaker: Jane Ryder, EA, CPA
- You've Got Credits! - (2 CE) - Speaker: Larry Pon
- Understanding Conservation Easement Controversy - (2 CE) - Speaker: Hale Sheppard
- Passive Foreign Investment Companies & Int'l Tax Monsters - (2 CE) - Speaker: Mary Beth Lougen, EA, USTCP
- Amended Returns - (2 CE) - Speaker: David Mellem
- Who Dunnit? A Game of Frauds (Ethics) - (2 CE) - Speaker: R. Kevin Cross
- Depreciation from the Ground Up - (2 CE) - Speaker: Amanda Watson, EA
- Maximizing Schedule C Deductions - Sponsored by Wolters Kluwer - Speaker: Mr. Anthony Sampson
This course qualifies for IRS Continuing Education Hours. NAEA reports IRS CE on a monthly basis. If you have not received your CE Hours in your IRS PTIN Account by the end of the month after receiving the certificate, please contact NAEA at email@example.com.
Webinar Refund Policy
To request a refund, contact the NAEA education team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. An NAEA education team member will review the request for refund. If the refund request has been approved, the refund will be refunded on the same method of purchase. Live Webinars, also offered On-Demand Webinars will not be refunded.