Please note that access to this course expires 60 days after purchase.
Several instruments are designed to help locate college students on intercultural scales and measure changes in their perspectives over time as a result of educational experiences.
During this collaborative NAFSA Academic Programs Faculty Conversation, leading experts in the field will:
- provide an overview of multiple techniques designed to measure student intercultural competence;
- discuss what the results derived from these instruments actually tells us (and what it does not);
- share data and theory on why differences occur in what individual students learn as a result of study abroad experiences.
- how students may be developing in ways that we are now learning to measure;
- what kinds of analyses and questions we need to illuminate such change;
- what kinds of pedagogies and learning experiences we can imagine to better align theory and practice.
Take advantage of this special and stimulating conversation that taps into NAFSA’s growing community of practice focused on global learning.