Please note that access to this course expires 60 days after purchase.Members: $75
Effective social media communication is a necessity for international education professionals. Social networks provide a valuable opportunity to connect with both new students and students participating in current programs.
Today’s international education professional must be proficient with a range of social media platforms, develop and deploy messages that resonate with students, and know how to measure that impact.
Join this live NAFSA e-Learning Seminar featuring expert presenters from international enrollment management, international student and scholar services, and education abroad. Gain practical insights on improving your social media campaigns and future outreach with your students.
After attending this live NAFSA e-Learning Seminar, you will be able to:
- Discover creative and innovative methods for successfully engaging students;
- Understand user generated content as a part of your marketing and outreach strategy;
- Determine what social media platforms best suit your target audience;
- Discuss methods for creating and monitoring social media messaging that leads to better results;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of social media in meeting institutional and organizational goals.
The content of this live e-Learning Seminar will appeal to professionals working in overseeing, developing, or implementing outreach or marketing strategies in international student services; recruitment and admissions; campus education abroad offices; and academic and student affairs.