Architecture for Global Learning is an online professional enrichment series developed by NAFSA to help faculty, scholars, and administrators strengthen their understanding of global learning and develop their capacity for translating mission-driven institutional global learning goals into concrete curricular and co-curricular experiences.
AGL Series I (2016-2017) e-Seminars:
- Defining and Designing Global Learning at Your Institution
- Cross-Disciplinary Global Learning for Student Success
- Global Learning, Technology, and Big Data: Expanding the Use of Analytics
- Assessing Global Learning: Methods, Metrics, and Meaning
AGL Series II (2017-2018) e-Seminars:
- Global Learning in a Time of Increased Xenophobia and Extreme Nationalism
- Global Learning Across Disciplines: STEAM'D
- Global Learning in Foreign Language Instruction: More Than Just Talk
- Global Learning in the COIL Environment: How Is It Done, What Can Be Learned
- Global Learning in the Research Environment: Making the Most of Collaboration to Generate Innovation
- Assessment of Global Learning: Performance Targets vs. Developmental Growth
Series II Subscription
- Registration for all live sessions - Invite colleagues to join you (participate in one location for a single fee) and enhance the dialogue surrounding global learning at your institution.
- Downloadable recordings of all 6 sessions.
- Downloadable handouts.
- Certificate upon request.
Questions? Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.