Please note that access to this course expires 60 days after purchase.
Welcome to International Student Recruitment: Methods and Strategies. This course provides an overview of the international enrollment management cycle and effective recruitment strategies at each phase. Participants are guided through the steps required to build a successful international student recruitment plan and are given the opportunity to develop a customized recruitment plan for their institution. Topics covered include analyzing markets, evaluating recruitment strategies, collaborating with internal and external partners, and developing marketing and communications plans.
- Identify the foundations of international student recruitment and the components of a recruitment and communications plan.
- Select recruitment strategies and methods of evaluation to meet goals.
- Identify and utilize internal and external partners to create a unified recruitment effort.
- Develop and utilize a strategic international student recruitment plan.
- Assess the return on investment (ROI) for recruiting initiatives.
Your e-Learning Course Dean, Shannon Bedo, will be with you throughout your entire e-Learning Course. To get the most out of this course, it is your responsibility to ask questions and pose ideas on the discussion boards for your facilitator and others to respond to. Please also take the initiative to respond to others’ posts as well.
Modules and Learning Outcomes
Seven self-paced modules guide international student recruitment and admissions professionals through the basics of recruiting international students, including internal and external analysis, recruitment methods, partnership development, and evaluation of recruitment efforts. Interactive content allows participants to practice selecting recruitment strategies and making decisions. This course also includes a resource guide, a companion workbook, and several self-assessments. In addition, participants will learn where to find and access key resources to continue their learning after the course concludes.
- You will have 60 days from your registration date to complete this course. Extensions are rarely granted.
- If your green progress checkmarks are not showing, please do not worry as this is not required for completion of the course.
- Please read the Course Overview and associated materials.
- If your question is not answered, please contact us using this form.
Copyright © NAFSA: Association of International Educators. All rights reserved.