This course has been developed as an experiential training.This means that you will not only be listening to the webinar to increase your skills & knowledge. You will be asked to participate in activities.You’re asked to do this so you can experience first-hand what our clients will experience.This will allow you to share your learning & experiences from a perspective of first-hand knowledge so your clients can get the best results that they can.I ask that you do 3 things in this training:
In preparation for this course, please bring along
1. Learn why household financial management is important, and how to have a conversation with your client.
2. Discover the benchmarks for household expenses.
3. Unearth how to identify client’s goals & observe clients “red flags”.
4. Uncover how to discuss the “Needs Vs Wants” with your client.
5. Learn how to design a clients tailored spending plan.
6. Discover how to put the plan into action.
7. Discover what to do with those seasonal or unexpected expenses.
8. Identify if your client need more support & how to give it.
Instructor: Bec Johnston
Total Time: 135 minutes
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.