Instructors: Kandy Santori & Pam Clyde
Total Time: 1.5 hours
Conference Year: 2019
- Have you ever wondered how to help your client choose the right house cleaning or other home service provider?
- Have you ever been tempted to clean while you organize?
- Should we be separating the cleaning aspect of household organizing and putting items back on a dusty shelf or should we clean as we go?
- Is it OK for a Professional Organizer to clean?
- If I'm tempted to clean as I organize, what are the best tools, supplies and equipment to have with me?
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.