Instructors: Lori Vande Krol & Angie Lookingbill
Total Time: 1.5 hours
Conference Year: 2019
Our clients are unique in their needs, behaviors, and preferences towards management of time. In this session we share how a productivity consultant and behavioral coach have teamed up, with the use of two specialized assessment tools, to offer a comprehensive approach to addressing our clients’ time management challenges. We will describe how based on behavioral assessments and time mastery analysis, we can better suggest tools and techniques for improved time management.
After attending this session, participants should be able to:
- Describe the twelve critical areas of time management,
- Understand how a client’s personality and behavior can impact the techniques and tools that work best for them,
- Learn and evaluate the Time Mastery Profile® for use with clients,
- Recognize The Birkman Method® as an option for behavioral assessment and identify additional assessment tools, and
- Evaluate the opportunity to enhance your service offerings by partnering with a consultant in a complimentary field.
Through a fun and interactive presentation, including case studies, group sharing and discussion, attendees will leave with new tools, opportunities and ways of thinking when approaching work with clients.
*Time Mastery Profile® is a registered trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.