Instructor: Ellen Faye, CPO
Approx. Time: 2 hours
Do you wish you were better equipped to help your clients improve their team productivity? Have you pondered the disconnect between the boss who wants the team to perform better, yet doesn’t understand how leadership behavior impacts team performance? Have you imagined how much more profitable a business could be with proper focus and implementable processes?
In this advanced NAPO University class, attendees will gain knowledge and skills that will help them help their clients improve team effectiveness and productivity. Our focus will be on creating cultures of success, and team communication and dynamics.
While this curriculum focuses on enhancing the Productivity Consultant’s and Professional Organizer’s skills in helping clients function as more effective team leaders and team members, content is equally valuable to those leading teams in both the volunteer and multi-person business environments.
At the completion of this class, attendees will be able to…
- Explain the impact of leadership behavior on team effectiveness and apply key leadership principles to client situations.
- Identify characteristics and behaviors of successful teams and understand how to recognize opportunities for improvement.
- Apply advanced communication skills to support client success and identify when to utilize them.
- Assess conflict management techniques for successful conflict navigation.
- Summarize the intersection of neuroscience and leadership theory and determine how to leverage it to improve peak performance.
OD3-313 Optimized Team Productivity: Workplace Tools, Systems, & Processes
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.