Instructor: Janet Jackson
Approx. Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Companies are constantly challenged with doing the most they can with the least amount of staff possible. As a result, employees are faced with heavy workloads and feelings of stress. As a Productivity and Organizing Professional working with companies and individuals, it is imperative that we are able to recognize problems and provide solutions affecting individual and team productivity. This session will prepare and equip the Productivity & Organizing Professional to understand common workplace issues and share best practices for individual, team, and corporate time management.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the common issues affecting time management in the workplace
- Recognize the three different entities affecting time management in the workplace
- Teach simple methods for better time management
- Identify areas where time could be saved and share best practices
- Understand and implement change
This class requires the passing of a knowledge assessment (quiz) to obtain the certificate of course completion.