Instructor: Ellen Faye, CPO
Approx. Time: 2 hours
Suggested Prerequisite Course
OD3-312 Optimized Team Productivity: Principles of Effective Leadership (Not required)
Do you wish you were better equipped to help your clients improve their team productivity? Have you imagined how much more profitable a business could be with proper focus and implementable processes?
In this advanced NAPO University class, attendees will gain knowledge and skills that will help them help their clients improve team effectiveness and productivity. Our focus will be on planning tools and implementation.
While this curriculum focuses on enhancing the Productivity Consultant’s and Professional Organizer’s skills in helping clients function as more effective team leaders and team members, content is equally valuable to those leading teams in both the volunteer and multi-person business environments.
At the completion of this class, attendees will be able to…
- Differentiate among various planning tools (i.e. mission/vision statements, goals, initiatives, best practices, processes, and procedures) and understand their application in the productive workplace.
- Apply communication techniques to support delivery and implementation of planning tools (i.e. mission/vision statements, goals, initiatives, best practices, processes, and procedures).
- Utilize delegation and accountability techniques to help clients successfully integrate new systems.
- Summarize features of various temperament assessment tools and take a deep dive into one tool to exemplify how to support a team in resolving productivity challenges.
- Compare elements of different technology tools that support team effectiveness.
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.