Instructor: Ellia Harris
Approx. Time: 120 minutes
Are you, or do you aspire to be, a Productivity Consultant? Looking for tools to help you and your clients solve problems? In this class, you’ll learn the creative problem-solving process. You’ll try out some simple exercises for brainstorming and short-listing. The section on innovation describes how to move from idea creation to implementation. You’ll get advice for improving team communication and what leaders can do to encourage creative thinking and innovation. The course content can be applied both by individuals working solo and in teams. The techniques are so fun that they can also be used in a residential setting!
- Describe the creative problem-solving process to both corporate and residential clients.
- Know when to suggest creative problem-solving.
- Give examples of how creative problem-solving could increase productivity.
- Describe the innovation process.
- Describe the role of teams and leaders in creative problem-solving and innovation.
- Learn ways to improve team communication.
This class requires the passing of a knowledge assessment (quiz) to obtain the certificate of course completion.