Want to keep your clients from backsliding? You will need to help them learn better habits. Master the art and skill of transferring your knowledge to your client and you will help them create lasting order in their lives and work. Discover how to anticipate obstacles, choose real motivation strategies, and design practice plans that transform behavior.
2. Understand the change management process.
3. Learn about successful change strategies.
4. Understand adult learning principles.
5. Review various types of learning methods.
6. Learn effective communication techniques.
7. Gain insight on motivation and behavior modification strategies.
8. How to build successful and sustainable habits.
Instructor: Miriam Ortiz y Pino
Total Time: 2 hours
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.