Instructor: Cena Block
Total time: 73 minutes
Conference Year: 2016
Online learning helps you extend your value to clients by offering your resources and expertise between live sessions. You can expand your reach to those outside of your geographic area, and create different income streams (even some that will work while you sleep!) Learn what makes great online content, explore the different delivery systems, and types of membership sites.
2. Learn how to complete a Gap Analysis to determine what your clients need most.
3. Identify what makes good online content.
4. Explore different online approaches and platforms.
5. Review types of membership sites.
6. Introduce content design steps.
7. Explore if online training is a good choice for your business.
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.