Did you know you can purchase all three courses
in the Professional Practices Coursework at a discount? Click here for savings!
Designed for new and prospective organizing professionals, or organizers seeking a review of essential skills, this comprehensive course offers specific "how-to" skills for the hands-on work that organizers do. Gain confidence and knowledge by learning specific skills and practical language that organizing professionals use in their practices with residential and business clients. Numerous tools and products will also be introduced. Real life case studies allow for practical application of skills throughout the course.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the interpersonal skills needed to successfully engage with residential and business clients.
- Understand the essential skills needed to assist clients with categorizing, sorting, purging and maintaining.
- Utilize paper management skills and recognize a variety of tools available.
- Recognize multiple time and task management strategies and gain knowledge of additional resources and tools.
- Identify the necessary steps for successfully managing client projects as well as work with a team of organizers.
- Understand the essential skill of transferring organizing skills to clients
Stay tuned for 2017 Class Dates!