This course is designed for new and prospective professional organizers, or organizers who missed some of the basics. This all-inclusive NAPO on-demand class delivers a blueprint for launching and growing your business.
1. Review business vocabulary and discuss definitions of commonly used terms.
2. Explore business entities: sole proprietor, LLC, Corporation. Partnership
3. Learn to structure their fees to meet individual revenue goals.
4. Choose appropriate marketing tools: blogging, website, networking, social media, public speaking.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of specific target markets and develop materials relevant to that market.
6. Explore ideas for creating a consistent branding message.
7. Develop a list of tools, resources and reference materials.
8. Develop a list of actions, to-do's, and next steps after NAPO 104.
Instructor: Geralin Thomas
Time: 4 hours