Ready to set yourself apart as a specialist in the niche of residential organizing? The Residential Organizing Specialist Certificate gives you a strong foundation in working with clients in the home setting. Training includes client communication, project management, and strategies to work effectively with a variety of clients, in a variety of residential settings.
Total Time: 14 hours and 30 minutes
What You'll Learn
Participants will learn foundational organizing concepts and gain tools for working with clients in residential settings.
Upon completion, the participant will be able to:
- Effectively communicate with, motivate, and transfer skills to residential clients.
- Define and implement organizing strategies for diverse residential environments and challenges.
- Design effective systems and routines for paper, digital, and residential spaces, while managing client expectations and desired outcomes.
- When Communication Works: How to Communicate Effectively with Clients (OD4-424)
- Creating Home and Business Inventories (OD2-209)
- Eliminating Excess (OD1-107)
- Less is More: Maximizing Small Residential Spaces (OD1-108)
- Organizing Digital Information (OD2-204)
- Paper Management Systems for Residential Clients (OD2-202)
- Smart Space Design (CR1-113)
- The "Do it for me Client", How to Maximize Results When the Client Wants to Minimize Their Involvement (CR2-698)
- Connecting the Dots: Organizing Clients with ADHD by Working with Executive Functions (CR1-743)