If your business focus is working with micro and small businesses, the workplace productivity track is a great place to start building your knowledge and hone in on this market. This educational track will help you to strengthen your foundation in workplace productivity through the development of skills with time management, digital organizing, and email management.
Total Time: 15 hours
What You'll Learn
The Professional Consultant will develop knowledge and skills around workplace productivity, processes, and available technology. Enabling them to help clients utilize time management principles and technology tools to successfully build and manage their business processes, procedures, and workflows to maximize productivity.
Upon completion, the participant will be able to:
- Assess client needs and determine scope of work by applying productivity chain principles and frameworks.
- Describe premier time management systems and help clients determine which system best meets their needs.
- Identify and implement leading technology solutions that meet client needs and budget.
- Integrate advanced practices and techniques in client environments.
- Productivity Assessment
- Project Management: One More Tool in Your Productivity Tool Belt
- The Prequel to Time Management and Productivity: Uncovering the Obstacles to Conquer What Gets in Your Way
- Classic Time Management Systems
- Applying the Science of Time Management
- The Magic of Motivating
- Going Paperless to Boost Productivity
- Digital Disorganization and New Organizing Skills
- Eliminate Email Overwhelm for You and Your Clients
- Utilizing Lean Principles in Home and Office Environments
In order to earn a NAPO Specialist Certificate, you must be a NAPO Professional Member in good standing. All new NAPO members start at Provisional membership status. To upgrade to Professional Membership status, you must complete Going Pro: The Professional Practices Courses.