New business owners will discover that these courses focus on the internal workings of business ownership within the organizing and productivity industry. These courses cover everything related to business start-up: vocabulary words, client scenarios, visual and verbal branding elements, logo types, typography, psychology used in branding, business policies-procedures-operations, and tools that you’ll want to have in your toolkit. The Essentials of Entrepreneurship Certificate is the best way to properly prepare to plan and launch a new organizing or productivity business, or join a team as an employee or independent contractor.
Total Time: 15 hours
What You'll Learn
The participant will have an increased understanding the components of structuring and operating a business in the organizing and productivity industry.
Upon completion, the participant will be able to:
- Use foundational business administration principles to structure and operate an organizing or productivity business.
- Create policies & procedures, and an operations manual, for their business.
- Create a marketing plan using knowledge of branding, marketing, public relations and advertising.
- Starting an Organizing or Productivity Business (OD1-104)
- Creating Your Own Buzz: Branding + Marketing(OD4-429)
- The Boring Stuff: A Framework for Success and Profitability (CR4-686)
- The Operations Manual (CR4-704)
- How's your bottom line? (CR4-656)
- Essentials of Entrepreneurship Workbook