Studies show that people are most successful and happiest when information is being shared in their preferred learning style and when working in their preferred thinking style.
Designed for advanced-level organizers, this course will build your awareness of some of the most promising studies exploring how we think, process information, and what stimulates our comprehension and learning. A quick tour of the most up-to-date research sets you up for some practical ideas to incorporate into your organizational toolkit.
2. Identify you learning process and thinking style.
3. Learn how to assess the learning and thinking style of your clients; either formally or informally.
4. Learn how to use the knowledge of your clients learning and thinking style to build rapport and trust.
5. Learn how to create unique systems to meet the goals of your client based on their learning and thinking style.
6. Learn how to effectively transfer organizational skills based upon your clients learning style.
Instructor: Katherine Jenkins
Total Time: 4 hours
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.