Running an organizing or productivity business requires more than just knowledge of how to organize your space(s) and be more efficient and effective in your life. Before there are items to sort, decisions to make and systems to establish, there is a client searching for help with an overwhelming situation. How can you manage both aspects of this unique relationship with your clients? Through the application of coaching skills. Approaching the project from a client-centered perspective and utilizing the 11 ICF core competencies of coaching, can provide your client with deeper clarity and lasting success. This class will also provide you with information on how to further pursue and work towards a credentialed career in coaching.
2. Learn where to begin and what to consider when pursuing training to become a coach.
3. Learn how coaching skills can help you better understand and communicate with clients throughout the organizing/ productivity project, leading to stronger client-organizer working relationships.
4. Learn skills that can lead to the creation of and establishment of more aligned organizing systems and ultimately longer lasting, sustainable change for the clients.
5. Gain insight with specific examples offered as to how these coaching skills can be applied to enhance your organizing or productivity business.
6. Develop an understanding of additional coaching tools and exercises that are helpful to use during your work with organizing and productivity clients.
7. Learn how you, as the organizing and productivity expert, can integrate these valuable life skills into your life personally and professionally to show up as your best self for your clients.
Total Time: 2 hours
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.