Instructor: Sarah Buckwalter
Total Time: 3 hours
This class will teach you project management that you can use to help your clients with their life transitions. You will learn basic project management skills, as well as how to implement these skills in any type of client project, including downsizing, relocation, parenthood and other life transitions. Clients who are in transition often need help beyond the physical organization of space. They will look to you for help with goal setting, planning, scheduling, coordinating, and more. Learn the steps you need to take and factors to consider when managing organizing projects. With the skills and knowledge gained from this class, you'll be equipped to help your clients through every aspect of their transition.
2. You will learn basic project management skills and how to apply them to different types of life events.
3. You will be able to help your clients with goal setting, planning, scheduling, coordinating, and more.
4. Through the use of case studies and real-life examples, you will have a better understanding of how to use your skills to manage each type of transition.
5. You will learn how to use these skills to turn unexpected life events into a positive experience for your clients.
6. You will be able to apply the information you've learned to help your clients through any of life's milestones.
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.