This is a new “Look, Listen, Act” format using Zoom Webinar and fillable PDF worksheet.
Questions this seminar will answer
- Is there a difference between being productive & being organized?
- Is it OK to call myself a productivity consultant?
- As a residential organizer, how can I incorporate productivity consulting into my services offered?
- What are some of the must-know tech tools, tips & terminology being used today?
- Definition of Productivity
- Why is it relevant to you personally
- Why is it relevant to you professionally
- Definition of Time Management
- Difference between Time Management + Productivity
- Lists user? How do you list?
- Files are Everywhere - Evernote, Google Docs, Dropbox, iCloud = Overwhelm
- Email Folders - number you have, system/method you use with clients
- Types of Digital Productivity - 2 avenues flow: managing tech coming at us, decide on tech to use and why - new people
- Gurus, books, online resources outside of NAPO
Ask The Pro (ATP) Host
Geralin Thomas, Metropolitan Organizing®, LLC
Casey Moore, The Productivity Coach
Kathy Vines, Clever Girl Organizing
Emily Parks, Organize For Success®
Tenna Rasmussen, Organized to a T