An overview of Sustainability concepts and the appropriate points to incorporate them into your work with clients. Practical ideas and a chance to discuss ways to introduce even reluctant clients to easy ways to lessen their impact on the earth while teaching them how to make better decisions. Key concepts will apply to client and organizer alike.
- What is Environmentally Conscious Organizing.
- Create sustainability for your clients.
- Create sustainability for your business.
- Using conscious decision making for clutter control.
- How to incorporate green ideas into your systems.
Total Time: 88 minutes
Conference Year: 2018
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.