Not sure where to start when thinking about retirement? Investing in your exit plan helps maximize your income, ease the transition for employees, and benefits all involved. Get help recognizing what you need to know before selling. This series will help you identify the steps necessary for a successful business exit. We will cover:
- Documenting your business processes
- Determining the value of your company
- Finding a potential buyer
- Creating a succession plan
- Understanding the types of business sale structures
Non-member Price: $99
By purchasing this series, you will be granted access to all five session recordings in the series.
1. “Build a Powerful Talent-Focused Succession Plan for Success”
2. “Buying and Selling a Remodeling Business”
3. Panel Discussion
Jake Schloegel, MCR-Ret, CLC-Ret, Darius Baker, MCR-Ret, CKBR-Ret, UDCP-Ret, and Eddie DeRhodes, lead by Kevin Anundson, MCR, CKBR
4. “What Your Buyer is Thinking About When You’re Selling”
5. “Determining and Enhancing the Value of Your Business”
*By purchasing this session you agree that this content is for your own personal use and will not be shared with any others without NARI's written consent.